Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Conversation

Dear Emergent Village - Vilnius Cohort,

I would like to invite you to our first official conversation. The theme will be:

“The Mission of the Church: ways of expressing the missional calling of the church”

The location will be in Vilnus at “Katpėdėlė“ on P. Lukšio g. 34 (Across from Hyper-Rimi in Žirmūnai. The restaurant is located on the east side of the Senukai parking lot) on Saturday, March 3, 2007 from 10:00 to 12:00. You can stay longer if you like and talk but I want you to know that there is a beginning and an ending time. We will be eating breakfast or drinking coffee(s).

I hope to see you there!

David




http://emergentvillage-vilnus.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

+ simonas said...

David, this is a technical remark/suggestion. It is usually not a good idea to post your email information on any website unless you like to be added to spam lists and receive lots of it. Better build a GMail button and link to it. I will email you the instructions.

Dovydas said...

Thanks Simonas! I forgot about that. I figured it out on my own using the gmail button.

+ simonas said...

Stepas wrote to me and said he is planning to attend. I think we will have another couple of people, who are non-English speakers. Even though the conversation is planned in this quasi-universal language, we hope to facilitate translation. How that will work could be up to debate, but we will try.

Out for Lunch said...

Kel from Klaipeda here. We will try and make it. But with the four hour drive it is a little to early for us.

But we will see what we can do, we may arrive at the end or something.

Cheers Kel

Out for Lunch said...

Opps sorry I got the wrong Saturday...Cannot make it this weekend. Well maybe next time...Cheers Kel